Monday, December 12, 2011

rats or dogs?

Ok..I just have to blog this before I forget

So some friends of ours made cookies for their family home evening and their kids were really excited to bring them to us.

So I was sick on the couch, but John greeted them at the door.
He told them I was sick but their kids....you just sort of have to know them.
They came barging in and came right up to me and started asking me "whats this...whats that"
they are so stinkin' cute.

They had called us before hand and told us they were coming, so we put our dogs away.
The oldest kid came up to me (with the dogs barking in the background)
and with the cutest little eyes asked me...
"Are your dogs rats?"
and I just looked at him really confused for a second...
and then he said...
"...because my dad said your dogs are rats!"

I just BUUUUUSTED up laughing.....

One of those moments I wish I could have recorded because I will probably always laugh while thinking back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment