Tuesday, December 13, 2011

stop fighting it!

the last few nights have been so weird.
Normally Gianna wakes up once at night.
She gets her diaper changed, eats, and then goes RIGHT back to sleep.
Lately she has been fighting going back to sleep.
Its been rough on me
(i probably shouldnt complain, considering shes an awesome baby in general and most people have it MUCH worse!....but i will continue anyways ;))

Then yesterday happened.
She fought EVERY nap all day long and then when it was her bedtime
she fought it like you couldnt believe.
we were up till midnight rocking her and shooshing her and doing all the things that normally get her to sleep

When she woke up to eat in the middle of the night, I fed her and (when I usually put her back in her crib) i decided to just leave her in our bed. She had fallen asleep and I knew that if i picked her up, shed wake up!
so she slept with us last night.
Hopefully this is just a phase!
I am not a fan of this fussy baby stuff! :)


1 comment:

  1. Matthew doesn't sleep well when he doesn't feel good, maybe she is just not feeling the best. Hopefully she will start sleeping again for you!

    ReplyDelete