Sunday, December 4, 2011

random stories

Haven't had a moment to REALLY blog in a while!

Here is a quick story I want to tell before I forget.


My mom, lil sis, brother and John and I went to burlington coat factory in Spokane on black friday.
My mom and I were talking while looking at purses and if you know anything about us, you know we love to talk very animated, with our hands, and very passionately!
Well, apparently a little 90 year old woman thought I was yelling at my mom (Which still dumbfounds my mom and I ...considering we were having a very normal and calm conversation).
After my mom and I stopped chatting, we turned around and there was this little old lady. She walked up to me (I was holding Gia) and she then began to inform me that she was watching Gia as I talked to my mom, and that gia was "watching me intently" and that "I need to watch how I treat my mom because my daughter is going to learn from my actions"
....i honestly wanted to cuss the lady out and tell her to mind her dang business...but I knew that she misunderstood and was just trying to help gianna have a brighter future..i guess.
It was hilarious...
she said all of that and then my mom and I just looked at eachother and laughed!


Some people....




John and I went driving around today to look at pretty houses.
We even jumped out of the car to grab flyers to see how much they cost.
It was so weird...We drove around pullman all day, and as soon as we entered the more wealthy areas we got all these really nice people who were waving at us! As if to say, "hello neighbor!"
It was interesting.
Anyways, it reminded me of when I used to do that as a younger girl with my mom. We used to drive around all these amazing homes and she would have me jump out and grab the flyers. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment