Monday, December 19, 2011

quick blog

Gianna had a big blowout at church this week.
It was HILARIOUS.
As the sacrement was being passed, Gianna let out a nice loud fart :)
John and I both looked at eachother with an "oh no...." look.
Well, John went to change her after the sacrement was done being passed and he took nearly 20 minutes!
Finally he came back...with a garbage bag in one hand, and a half naked baby in the other.
HAHAH.

Gianna has officially graduated into the next size up in diapers :)

1 comment:

  1. I remember blow outs all too well. And they seriously do take at least 20 minutes to clean up, more often then not I would just put my kids in the shower when that happend, but seems how there is not a shower in the church buildings that would not have worked. lol
    Anyways, yesterday Kristen was helping my sister change my nephews diaper and she said "it looks like he has a hot dog on his bum" Bwahaha, my sister and I got a good laugh out of that one, I thought that you and John would think it was funny too.

    ReplyDelete