Saturday, December 31, 2011

Another short night

She just wont sleep very long these days.
uhg.
dang teeth.
It's really sad when you just can't seem to comfort your child much.
John is such a big help, I am so glad I have a guy like him.

Anyways...I tried to get a picture but it didn't work
I will eventually try to snap a picture while she is sleeping but I need a flashlight.
We only have lamps in our house and they make it hard to get a picture without flash.
The flash seems to wash out the white dot of a tooth that you can see.

Poor girly, look how sad she is

It's really hard to see anything in this picture, I know...
But I figured I would post in anyways

Here, I will make some markings so you can understand better.
You can see the swollen redness in the black circle...
and although you cant see it in the picture, the white dot is where that blue arrow is pointing
*siigh*
I really need a better picture


anyways....
I have been up since 1am. 
John took her in the other room from 1-4 (he is a SAINT!) 
but I couldn't sleep
She is finally sleeping now (on my chest) and I am PRAYING that I will be able to put her down in her crib and go grab a few more winks. 

Love you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment