Monday, January 2, 2012

boring blog about trailers

John and I drove around today looking in the windows of trailers for sale.
HA!
Just for fun.

It is HILARIOUS how excited I would be to live in a double-wide!
I feel pretty lucky to live where we live, for the price we pay  considering all the other options out there.
I think we have a pretty kick-butt deal.

John talked to our land-lord today about possibly doing a rent-to-own thing.
He is wanting to sell the trailer eventually and so it could be a cool opportunity for us.
Pray for us that he is willing, and for a good price!
That would be awesome.

We spent the day talking about different ways we could make this trailer AWESOME without putting much money into it.
Normally we wouldnt be willing to purchase something just yet....
but considering that we are paying rent anyways...why not pay that same rent, and then have it eventually be ours?
That way - even if we ended up selling it for only a few thousand bucks (which would be very low) we would still leave pullman with a little chunk of cash without really doing anything different since we have to rent!

.....would be nice.

When I get something in my mind that I want...I have a really hard time letting it go.
I told John that I am getting that feeling.
We both laughed and then decided that it probably meant that this "deal" was going to fall through since that happens with just about everything "big" that I want.
hehe...
kind of a negative way to think but...if you know me...pretty funny too.

Anyways...
uhg....i have nothing to blog about lately..
boo..

No comments:

Post a Comment