UHG.
This morning I feel like a terrible mom.
I know accidents happen...but I have punched Gianna in the face TWICE now
(on accident of course!!!!)
A couple of days ago I reached for this toy that hangs from this arch that she lays under and the toy just happened to come RIGHT off, but normally its really difficult to get it off, and so I pulled a little too hard and it came down RIGHT on Giannas face!
Luckily it wasnt SUPER hard but it scared her to death and she cried.
Uhg.
Well, then today I was zipping up this cute little bear thing that she has becuase she was sooo cold and so I was zipping it up and the zipper popped off!!!
I wasn't even pulling hard. I mean shoot, I was just pulling up a zipper on a baby!
How hard do you really need to pull?
but MAN i got her good...
Uhg.
She SCREAMED for 10 minutes straight.
Literally.
It was soooooo sad!!!!!
I finally got her to calm down after I jumped around like an idiot in the mirror trying to get her to laugh.
(she loves the mirror in our bathroom)
She went from SCREAMING to laughing a bit...in between her cries. Poor thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment