Thursday, January 19, 2012

Random stories


Gianna has started to do this little squeeky whine sound ALL the time. 
It is seriously the cutest thing I have ever heard. 
Everytime she does it, John and I look at eachother with an "awwwww" face. 
hehe.

The other day, Gianna was sitting with John at the dinner table while John and I had a nice conversation and all of a sudden out of nowhere it was like someone stabbed Gianna.
SHE. FREAKED. OUT. 
She was screaming and crying and we couldn't figure out what was wrong. 
We later realized that it was John's scratchy facial hair that had rubbed against her! 
Poor thing! 
hehe.

Lately Gianna has been waking up from ALL her naps in a horrible panick! 
She is asleep one second, and then screaming bloody murder the next while searching the room looking for me and reaching out for me.
IT'S SO SAD!!!!
Usually she is still tired too, so I have to coax her back to sleep.
I wonder what the heck she is dreaming about that is so scary. 
jeesh...

A couple weeks ago, John thought he heard someone in our trailer (.....yea, scary) and so he grabbed a little flashlight and went to investigate.
He had me stay in the bedroom, and so I did, but I kept thinking to myself, "Ok Molly, what will you do if you hear some comotion start?"
I had a plan to grab Gianna, put her in the corner of our room so that she would be safe, and then grab our gun and take care of business! 
HAHAHA!
Seriously, I was so ready for it. 
Luckily it was just the wind. 
hahahaha
ah....creeky trailers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment