Saturday, January 14, 2012

not in our car! Please!


ok...this blog is about to get REALLY personal.
really graphic 
and really disgusting!

You might never look at me the same.
So choose wisely if you REALLY want to read this or not

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

I wasn't going to blog about it but i have had MANY people tell me, "I love reading your blog, because you blog about stuff that happens to EVERYONE and no one wants to talk about!" so John told me that I HAD to!

....So here it goes....you asked for it! 



So John and I got invited to go to a friends house for some games tonight. 
I wasn't feeling super awesome, but I thought once I got out of the house (it was a lazy day) that I would probably feel better.
So when we walked out of our house to head over to our friends house, it was snowing - HARD!
We couldnt believe it. 
There was probably already an inch of snow on the ground.
I said to John, "Oh boy, I hope we can make it up our hill when we come back" and being the optimist that he is he said " Oh I am sure we will be fine, I guess we will see!"
So we go to our friends and about 30 minutes after we got there...my stomach started to feel a bit "bubbly" 
and I was just starting to feel a bit sick...
the "coming out both ends" sort of sick...
(do you see where I am doing with this?! You will never look at me the same if you continue -- Read on at your own risk, I have given fair warning!!)

So, right as the game was ending I realized that I need to....uh....use the restroom
BAD!
But there was no way that I was going to use theirs, considering the circumstances!
SO I gave John the, "We need to go!" eyes and we left.
When we walked outside I was SO grateful that it had stopped snowing.
I told John, "DRIVE FASTT! I NEED TO GOOOO!" 
He did his best but we got stopped at every red light and had the slowest people in front of us!
He also at one point said, "wouldn't it be hilarious if we got stuck!"
Well in fact, NO! IT WOULDNT!

Now, for those of you who don't know, we live up a VERY steep and long hill.
As we turned onto our street, we saw a truck struggling to get up the hill and another car further up, that had been abandoned.
We started to slip and slide but luckily John is a stud and maneuvered us back down the hill without crashing, getting stuck or running into the truck (it was amazing!)

anyways...
I still had to "go"...and i was starting to panic. 
It was 9:15 and the only places close-by that werent up a hill was a dairy queen and a coffee shop.
So - we went to diary queen and I ran into the bathroom.
To make matters even WORSE
there was a guy in the bathroom CLEANING IT!
I think he saw the panic in my eyes and so he left (hahah)
I did my thing....and walked back out to the car feeling MUCH better.
John and I decided that we would try to get up the hill one more time and if we didn't make it, we would just have to walk up.
Well, silly me had forgotten a COAT!
Plus we had poor little Gianna in her carseat to carry up.

uhg. could things get worse?
YES! YES THEY COULD.

So we try to get up the hill again.
we were SOOOOOOOOOOOO close but ultimately didn't make it.
So again, John managed to get us almost all the way down the hill but we ended up being backed up right to the back of that truck that had gotten stuck. 
It was a pretty sticky situation because we were on a curve. So ANYONE who was going to try and come down, was likely going to smash right into us, and anyone coming up would eventually slide back into us...RIGHT into where Gianna's door was!

Luckily the guy who had the stuck truck had some friends bring their bigger truck with some chains and they were going to tow him up the hill.
So Gianna and I waited in the car while John went over to see if they could tow us up too, after they got their chains on. 
While John was chatting with them, I spotted a Blazer sloooowly trying to come down our hill. I got a little worried  because I knew if they tried, they would probably end up hitting us straight on Giannas door.
I hopped into the back seat with her and was going to take her out of her seat and hold her on the other side of the car (i had pleeeenty of time...they were coming slow) when my knight in shining armor came running up and had them stop.
This is when it hit me....SAY A PRAYER!
I started to pray.
I was worried that John was standing outside talking to this car.
If anyone tried to come up or come down, it could have been bad!
I wasn't only praying for everyones saftey though, also that I wouldnt "go" in a place that is not made for that sort of thing..............................
John tried to help them by pushing on their car while they inched their way down and so he got them in a better direction, but not by much, it was just too icy for him to get any traction. 
That car ended up getting stuck too and so John went back and was talking with the guys with the big truck, when this little car came FLYING up the hill! Little did they know where was two cars (one being ours! One being the blazer) taking up most of the road.
I felt sick thinking of all the things that could happen. 
Right at that moment, I realized that I needed to "go" again.
GREAT.
The guys hadnt even finished putting their chains on thier truck!
Luckily that little car managed to make its way between our two cars (PHEWWW)
So again, I sat waiting, in DIRE need to use a restroom.
When all of a sudden I see that STUPID blazer try and move down the hill again. 
I prepared for impact but they missed us by inches and made it down the hill. 
At this point, my stomach was in knots, for all sorts of reasons and I was NOT OK!
So finally the guys in the truck come over and start to get our car hooked up 
(the guys couldn't even stand - it was SO icy)
John came into the car to tell me something, and I think I was almost in tears because I had to "go" so bad.
If this towing didn't work, I was literally planning to run up behind a tree and go! 
I even had the baby whips in my pocket so I had something to use!
HAHAHAH Dont judge me! IT WAS THAT BAD!

Thankfully they got us up the hill and I was able to sprint into the house and use our very own bathroom but OH what a night it was! 

Thank goodness that prayers are answered
even the silly ones like "please dont let me crap my pants in our car!"
.........HAHAHAHA


No comments:

Post a Comment