A friend of mine had a little birthday get-to-gether where we made gingerbread houses!
It was fun!
We had some icing issues but it was still a lot of fun
I made some mexican sombrero men for my house also!
Her new favorite sleep spot....the couch! hehe
Gianna was being SOOOO cute and smiley and laughing a little...
We tried to catch it on camera but right as we did, she sneezed! HA!
I have this empty space on one of our shelves that I really wanted to by a wooden "S" for
Well...youd be surprised how much a stupid wooden letter costs at a craft store!
So....
A cereal box, tap, flour, water and some newspaper later...
I have my very own S!
(I will be painting it later)
I also made a G for my friends birthday.
I have no more paintbrushes so I had to paint hers with my fingers!
HA!
Nona came to town today and Gianna was SUCH a sleepy girl.
I can't wait to see it finished! Thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDelete