Friday, December 30, 2011

It's official!

So Gianna has been pretty fussy lately. 
She had a little diarrhea the other day 
but the worst part has been her sleeping!
SHE DOESN'T
She woke up every hour and a half at my moms house over Christmas
She did the same thing last night..
I have tried to look in her mouth a few times to see if she is teething
(lots of drooling going on....and she bits on stuff a lot now)
but she is a bugger!
Looking in her mouth is impossible unless she is asleep
If I do it while she is asleep she will wake up...
but this morning I took the risk and guess what...
Our little girly has a little white bump on her bottom right incisor! 
Oh boy!

John was hilarious. 
After we both realized she was teething..
John said, "I guess it's going to be a rough couple of weeks for us"
I laughed and said, "babies have 20 teeth when they are all in, then they fall out and they get 32 more! I think its going to be a long few years!"
HAHA....he collapsed onto the bed with a little moan..
ha!
Ah, parenthood....

I will work on getting a picture of her little tooth bump....

No comments:

Post a Comment