John is doing secret santa at his work.
The gift needed to be $4 so we went to the dollar store to see if we could find anything good. (we didn't)
I picked up this cute gift box and said, "Hey look at this! Isn't this cute!"
John said
"yea! How much is it!?"
....we were at the dollar store
HAAH!
I looked at him as if he were the dumbest person on the planet (i know, im rude.) and said, "Uh....a dollar!"
He hung his head in shame as I laughed. haha!
Funny #2
John was in Giannas room changing her diaper and I heard him make some "munching" sounds....as if he was pretending to bite her.
Then I heard him say, "Only a parent can bite on your foot while whiping your butt, and LOVE every second of it!"
Hahaha....hes so sweet.
Funny #3
Today John and I were talking about going to Shopko to get something that we have only seen at Shopko. I told him that I had a 40% off coupon from Shopko, but then remembered that I threw it in the trash...
So I dug through the NASTY trash to look for it
(Talk about provident living!!!!)
Half way through my dig, I realized it was on the counter right above where I was digging, and it was $10 off a $40 purchase.....which is NOT nearly what we would be spending.
Crap.
In my efforts to live cheap, I wasted a trash bag.
FAIL.
Please ignore my VERY messy house...it's been a rough week
We opened our gifts from John's mom
I got a Sonicare toothbrush!
I was so surprised, especially considering that I didn't even realize that John knew I wanted one! (He told her I did)
I have been wanting one since I was like 9...Seriously.
So excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment