I haven't been in the mood to blog much lately...if you haven't noticed.
Pinterest is to blame.
I usually get on the computer to blog, and then somehow Pinterest takes priority and then takes over the rest of my liiiife!
Plus I actually have a friend here in Pullman that I have been hanging out with a lot lately, which is FANNNTASTIC
She is awesome, plus she has a baby 2 weeks older then Gianna.
anyways...
Do any of my pullman friends know what they are building in place of the walmart that used to be in Moscow?
John and I can't figure it out but we are hoping for some sort of home depot/lowes.
Ace Hardware SUCKS.
My friend, Jackie, and I have decided to have some craft nights (well...days)
She always laughs at me (and I at myself) becuase EVERY time we go shopping, I am always saying "oh hey! you know what you could do with that!"
or she picks something up and I say, "Oh you could totally make that!"
It's hilarious. So she decided we needed a craft day. She likes to craft but never ends up doing anything, and I am sort of in the same boat.
It should be pretty fun.
We are headed to the mall today (again) because there is some stuff I want for our bathroom at Ross and stupid me didn't get it yesterday.
I am the worst shopper
I find something i REALLY want, and then talk myself out of it
The week before Christmas we went to some thrift shops and I found this purse that was seriously calling out my name. I have never had a shopping experience quite like it. haha!
I DIDN'T BUY IT!
Then a few days later I told John that i HAD to know if it was still there
So we went back and of course it was gone.
BOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
So I am hoping that I have not done that again. Considering there was only ONE of these items left at Ross. uhg.
My problem is that, with Pinterest, I have 7 million craft/decorating ideas running through my head, but not NEARLY enough money for them. So I have to pick one, and I just can't.
I am the most indecisive person on the planet...
So then I go home and stew over what I should have bought and then go back and it's gone.
story of my life.
Anyways...here is to hoping they still have the stuff I want!
Sorry Molly it's a walmart not a lowes or hd ( I was hoping for a target.) people in Moscow hate the "commute" to the super Walmart so they voted for another super Walmart. Lame. I'd love to come to a crafty day with you. I'm thinking of having one myself to get ready for Mason! Hope your holidays were wonderful. Love you girl!
ReplyDelete