You are probably wondering,
"Molly, where are your 27 LONG drawn out daily blogs that spam my dashboard and that I love oh-so-much and can't live without?"
Right?...That's what you were wondering....I knew it.
Well, I have had a rough few days with my little girly.
I am not sure what was going on but NOTHING I could do would sooth her, and she wouldn't sleep during the day, except maybe for 5 or 10 minutes here or there, but not much at all!
Seems to be back to normal today, but its only 10am, so I guess we shall see!
John has also worked late the last two days
(OF COURSE...the two days I REALLY needed him!)
He got to go out to a nice dinner with some people from Saudi Arabia one night and was gone until about 9:30!
(was gone from 5:30am-9:30pm)
Then the next day didn't get home until about 7
(was gone from 5:30am-7:00pm)
I was fine with it, obviously, because work is work but OMG....I needed a break
Last night we sold some college student a mini fridge and when we went to bring it to him, we thought Gianna would stop crying because we would be driving, which always knocks her out
but NOPE....
still cried.
the bugger
I had a total break down...like...TOTAL break down
but I recovered quickly :) haha
John took Gianna for the rest of the night, and besides feeding her, I had nothing to do with her.
IT WAS GREAT!
(am I terrible for saying that?)
So in my spare time i CLEANED and reorganized some cupboards and then started thinking about decorating.
I have never really had a chance to recorate the way I want to....
I have just worked with what we have since we got married
Since we are doing the Dave Ramsey thing, I decided that it wasn't important
But now that I NEED some sort of outlet, I have decided to let decorating be my outlet.
On a budget of course
Today I bought some REALLY awesome fabric to make into a rug.
It basically IS a rug, because its just REALLY thick fabric but, Im going to use our old rug as a "base" for this new one.
SO EXCITED
I am wanting to do our living room in brown and really light dusty blues.
This is my color pallet
Thats the new "rug" i bought on the left, and the couch we will be HOPEFULLY (seriously, cross your fingers) getting soon
I plan on making some cute little pillows for the couches
When I found this fabric (in the CLEARANCE section!) i just COULDN'T leave without it!
(the pictures don't show the colors very well, oh well)
It will be really pretty next to our plain brown couches with a couple cute light blue pillows
(side note...we havent actually got new couches yet, I still have to earn $60...and I just spent $30 for this rug...haah! but once we get our couches it will be fabbbulouuuusss :))
Gianna (obviously) came with me. She was SO great the whole time! PHEW!
When I came home she was asleep in her car seat so I left her in it..
I heard her moving around a bit so I looked over and saw this...
HAHA! The poor girl, the flap on her beanie came down
Didn't seem to bug her too much though, so I snapped a quick picture
After I snapped the picture she grinned this HUGE smile..
but i didnt catch it in time...
dangit!
anyways....that is all for right now
love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment