Friday, October 21, 2011

Fav things - One Month Edition!

These are a few of my favorite things!
One Month Edition!
(a little late)

Sometimes when Gianna falls asleep with her binky in her mouth and then the binky falls out, she continues to suck...it's hilarious!

When Gianna smiles at me...that's a given, right? Ok...How about when she smiles REALLY big and sticks her tongue out while she smiles!

Sometimes she lets out this REALLY whiny but short cry and it's sad, but precious at the same time! :)
Sometimes when she is really upset she kicks her right leg....as if she is riding on a bike with just one leg. When she is getting her diaper changed, she kicks the left one! ha!

I love that she can follow the dogs with her eyes, while they play.

I love that when John walks into the room and starts to talk, she gets silent and wants to stare at him

(Am I terrible for this next one?)
I LOOOOVE when she gets REALLY sad and there is that silent moment right before she starts to scream, where her face gets all red and her eyes are misty and she has this SUPER pouty lip. Ah....heart melting.

(Here is a selfish one)
I love that she smiles big at me and only me :) Makes me feel special

She loves music, and I love that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment