Monday, October 10, 2011

Ghouls and Goblins!!!!

So John and I got "ghouled" tonight.
Whoever did it (I assume they read this blog...you sneaky devil, you!) is SO sweet to think of us :)

Being "Ghouled" means that someone knocked on our door and left a pumpkin bucket with some goodies in it...then we are supposed to "ghoul" people as well.

IT WAS HILARIOUS

I hope that if the person who Ghouled us reads this, they dont feel bad...but here is what happened (I didn't think I should blog about it, in case it would make someone feel bad, but John said it was too funny not to blog about...so blame him! ;))

So John had just got home from work...
I had been really sick all day and Gianna was AWFUL all day and never really slept!
I had FINALLY just got her down right before John got home and so when he got home I decided to hop in the shower since John could take care of Gia if she started crying.
So I hop in the shower but John hung out in the bathroom talking about his day with me (he got a raise) while I showered....

all of a sudden there is a LOUD knock on our door!
It scared the crap out of both of us..and obviously scared the crap out of the dogs, which scared the crap out of Gianna! HAHA!

So John rushed around to try and put the dogs away so he could answer the door, he got gunner put away but Zulu usually is really good so he just let her stay out...
but then when he opened out front door, he realized that the glass "screen" door was left open...and Zulu booked it! John thought he was going to have to chase her down so he went to get his shoes on really quickly (he has tender feet....GRASS hurts him!) but Zulu ended up coming back on her own (aww, im so proud!)

Anyways...Now that I have typed it, its definitely one of those "had to be there" moments...

but it was super calm and peaceful in our house...FINALLY....and then BOOM...craziness!
Gunner was barking like a maniac scratching at the door
Zulu ran away
Gianna got the poop scared out of her and was screaming bloody murder, and I was soapy and wet in the shower listening to this all having NO clue whats going on!
"Whats going on?! Whats going on?!"
HAHA!

This is what I heard...
*knock*
"AAH!" (it scared me)
*BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK*
*wAAAAH WAHHHH WAHHH* (Gia crying, ha!)
*John opens door*
*AAH! ZULU NO! ZULU COME! ZUUULUUU!!!"

But we enjoyed getting ghouled and had even more fun thinking of some creative treats for the people we are ghouling! :)

1 comment:

  1. Haha, that is a great story. I love random acts like that, it is nice to feel loved and thought about by others. Also I can see the whole scene play out as you said, too funny. I am glad you shared it.

    ReplyDelete