Friday, October 7, 2011

amazing

On a normal day, Gianna wakes up right around the time John's alarm goes off.
(Usually its RIGHT before his alarm. its like she knows)

Anyways, so John will wake up...put her in bed with me and get ready for work and leave.
I will feed her, burp her, and then we go back to sleep -- her cuddling in bed with me :)

Today, however, she didn't wake up early.
We babysat for some friends last night and so we didn't get to bed until a little later then normal (including Gianna) so her sleep schedule sort of shifted a bit.
So this morning I am waking up ALONE...to a QUIET house!

ITS INCREDIBLE!!

I am so thankful that today of all days is the day she sleeps in
I am not doing so hot :(

But seriously...She is still sleeping and I have had time to eat breakfast (slowly!) and go the bathroom (I know that seems silly, but normally I have to bring her or she screams and cries...) and check my emails and all of these things, ALONE!

I am FREEZING out here in my living room and am dying to go get my cozy socks, but there is NO chance that I am going to mess this up and walk through her room....I will freeze! :)

A part of me feels a little sad that I didn't get to cuddle with her, but I know ill get that soon enough, for our nap later :)

Anyways...amazing.
silence....eating slowly...eating at all, really! Amazing...

No comments:

Post a Comment