Let's start this blog off on a positive, less vomit-inducing topic...
Guess who tentatively tried on their wedding ring this morning, thinking to herself...
"Why am i doing this? It ALWAYS gets stuck! It's not going to fit!" ....
I DID
And guess who's wedding ring FITS!!!!!!!
MIIIIIIIINNNNEEE!!!!!
(guess who hasn't had a manicure in 3 years....ha! Yep, me!)
I am so excited about this!
I actually let out a little excited giggle when I realized it fit...and besides two dogs and a 6 week old baby...I was alone. ha!
Ok...onto the other stuff
Last night was a rough one with Gianna.
"Rough", meaning, she woke up twice.
HA!
Also, the second time she woke up she had a hard time falling asleep again.
It was so close to John getting up for work, that we just let her sleep with us for an hour before he got up.
Today she was an ANGEL in the morning..which is normally not the case (not that shes really that bad at all, but for HER...shes usually fussy in the mornings")
anyways, she was an angel and i put her in her swing so i could grab some breakfast and she started to doze off and then all of a sudden...
exorcist moment!
This is the second time this has happened and I DONT know why! I will have to ask the doc at our appointment.
I have never seen a human puke like this....
it shoots STRAIGHT out -- full force
It's freaky because not only does it come out the full size of her open mouth, at full force, but it happens one right after the other 6 or 7 times! and meanwhile shes looking at me with a red face and watery eyes because she cant BREATH!
AAAH...
I can't believe her body can even hold that much liquid!
Today she filled her swing with puke. poor thing.
The weirdest part is that the last time, and this time, afterwards she is just happy as a clam!
I mean, I guess it makes sense...
if you have something going on that makes you puke that much, it probably feels great to finally get it out! But man...
So i changed her and cleaned everything up, and now she is sleeping peacefully again.
I dont know what it is though.
She definitely hasn't been overfed.
I dont know, its a mystery for now.
Sometimes she pukes out her nose too...
GROSS HUH?!
Last time the doc said her nose puking is normal and her "normal" puking is normal as long as its not projectile.
These two exorcist moments HAVE been projectile but normally its not.
I would definitely talk to the doc about those events. We had went through a few different doctors trying to get someone to listen to us about Matthew and his tummy problems. So if you don't get an answer your satisfied with find someone who will listen to you.
ReplyDeleteYep, I'd definitely talk to your dr about this. Audrey always spit up, and the only time it was projectile we were actually AT the dr's office. Turns out she was ok but I'm glad it wasn't me just being neurotic. And the reason it seems like so much more liquid is because when they're swallowing, they mix the milk with their spit, so it can like double in volume. Especially the fact that this has happened twice though, I'd make sure you mention it at your next appointment.
ReplyDelete