Tonight we went to the Local mall
(well, Moscow...as local as it gets out in the sticks)
They had a trick or treat night, so all the stores were giving out candy.
it was like a "parade" type thing
Anyways
My mom sent us a little "punkin" costume for our girly
My mom has been a pumpkin for 25 years...every year
HAHA...oh mom, you need to spice things up!
The costume was a 0-3 month size, but of course with baby sizes being TOTALLY weird, it was HUGE
(Other 0-3 sizes fit fine, but some are huge. So weird)
Anyways...heres a bunch of pictures.
I couldn't choose which ones to post so ill just post them all :)
yep...just a little big
She was wearing a blue onesie under her costume and I thought she looked too boyish.
So....orange bow it was!
(it actually looks much more pink on here. The bow and headband actually matched great!)
The poor girl just HATES being put in her carseat.
haha
We went with a few friends....this was their youngest.
A little tiger! So cute.
It was hilarious because I had Gia in our stroller and John was grabbing the candy...
he said he felt weird grabbing the candy because no one could really see the baby so we ended up taking her out and letting him hold her (she had just fallen asleep too, poor girly)
We ran across a couple friends from our ward.
This was our fav costume.
John wanted to be Popeye and Olive Oil for Halloween.
I refused....I am definitely no Olive Oil...if you know what I mean.
It would just be weird
I didn't have time to get ready before we left...I dont think I have ever left my house in my LIFE wtihout my "bangs" being down....
but here I am...in all my glory...5-head and all! :)
John liked this marge costume....although he didnt know who it was until I told him
(how do you NOT know that is marge simpson?! COME ON!)
Ok...
little story for you all
So, when John and I met, i NEVER smiled with my teeth in picture.
I despise my smile
I actually want to get a "gingevetomy" SOOO bad
that is where they cut away your gums around your teeth so you have more teeth and less gums.
It makes a "gummy smile" more "teethy" :)
So, since we started dating he always said how much he LOVED my smiles with teeth, and basically refuses to let me take a picture smiling without teeth now.
I have just learned to smile with teeth, because if i dont he will just retake the picture (or make whoever IS taking it, retake it!)
But he has his own smiling problems
I LOVE John's smile, its the greatset
but only when he is REALLY smiling
When he is fake smiling its just ridiculous
So i told him a few nights ago that he needs to "smile with his wrinkles" more often.
He gets these little wrinkles by his mouth and by his eyes and i ADORE them
so tonight I took a picture of him and Gianna and he smiled like this....
I stopped and said...OMG! SMILE WITH YOUR WRINKLES, THAT WAS AWFUL!
and I got this...
So much better! Right?
Ah...*swoon*
:)
(When we got home I showed him both pictures and said, "See! Don;t you look WAY better smiling with wrinkles!".....he agreed :))
Here is Gianna grabbing some candy
we were bummed because the person right before this guy, she actually looked like she was really grabbing it, oh well.
This candy she grabbed from John! HAHA!
Cute little punkin butt!
We stopped by Sharis for dinner after the mall
She did some table dancing while we were there
(oh shut up, I don't mean the dirty kind! Although, it IS halloween, I feel like that sort of thing is always more acceptable on Halloween, not that I think it SHOULD be! ;))
This was the first year of my life not dressing up
I guess I truly am a mom now, huh?
Maybe I should get a Pumpkin shirt.....right Mom?! hehe
(NEVER!!! It will never happen!)
Anyways...
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment