So, today was day one of me and my "body transformation"
After looking (and sobbing) at the pictures of me at our trip to greenbluff I decided that I am just not myself anymore!
I look at pictures of me and say, WHOA?! DO I REALLY LOOK LIKE THAT?!
So...that's it! Today is the day.
John is acting as my personal trainer/babysitter :)
It worked out great today.
He goes and works out in the morning with a friend, and then goes to work, then after work we go to the gym together.
He shows me what to do while he keeps Gianna happy.
Can't wait to start seeing results
For me, it's not at ALL about weight...but in general I would like to loose around 50 lbs!
50 LBS!?
How do I even have 50 lbs to loose?
JEEZ!!
Anyways, its more about just getting my lungs and heart in better shape, but obviously looking good and feeling good about myself would be nice too!
Anyways....One day down....LOTS to go....
oh boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment