Friday, October 7, 2011

Costco trip

John and I took a trip to Costco tonight
I am sick...but I toughed it out and we had fun :)

I love when the weather gets cold because John starts to wear his leather jacket and he looks SO hot in it!
(i tried to sneak a picture...haha)

Beautiful sunset on the way to Costco (40 min drive)

Gianna's first trip to Costco, so exciting! ha!

This man was like 130 years old and reading his iPad and eating ice cream...we thought it was funny

We got a free 6-pack of muffins at Costco, it was awesome!
I really wanted some poppy seed muffins so we bought some...
we didn't realize that you HAD to buy two of the muffin packs...
(since they were single packaged...6 to a package)
so when we got to the counter they said we had to get another one or pay full price for the 6...
so we decided to just forget the muffins
Later John went to eat a polish and the marketing manager came up and gave us the muffins for free and said "try them out and if you like them you can come back and get more, on the house!"
....WHAT?!...
AWEEESOME!
I already knew I loved them but...I suppose I will try them again ;)

John got in trouble on the way home and we happened to be parked by a flowery bush at one point...
He pulled a flower off and said
"Do you forgive me, I defaced private property for you :("
How could I not forgive him with that face? hehe

Yep, she has my eyes...BUG EYES!

We decided to take a family photo :)

Then we decided to take some more hehe



No comments:

Post a Comment