John has come to the conclusion that I am a Russian Spy.
HAHA!
When I was 17, I went to get my license at the DMV.
Well, unbeknownst to my dad and I, I had apparently been using the wrong social security number my ENTIRE LIFE!!!
THANKS DAD! (he said he must have wrote it down wrong.....what?!)
So basically....I didn't exsist....and the government had ZERO paper trail on me...I totally could have got away with a lot of stuff!
Glad I didn't know that back then! hehe.
It was SUCH an ordeal to get my real social security number, and to finally get my drivers license...but it was sort of a fun memory to have.
WELL.....
Today John and I went to the hospital to pre-register.
(That's where you go and fill out a bunch of paperwork so you don't have to fill out as much while you are in labor)
When we got there, they told me that when they pulled up my social security number, it showed a "Natalie Stark"
uhhhh.....what the heck?
Then she said they pulled it again and it showed a "Molly Cusick"
But no Molly Stark...
WHAT THE CRAP?!
I have a social security card and it says Molly Stark!
I have had jobs...wouldn't they have found something odd?
We have filed my taxes...
I have been to the doctor...and even other hospitals!
Whhaaaat is going on with my social security numbers?!
John told me that if he didn't know any better, he would assume that I am a Russian spy.
He followed that statement up by saying "You are WAY too clumsy to be a spy though"
....
"Or is that just what I am trying to make it look like!?", was my response :)
Anyways. I am not a Russian spy, people!
Apparently the government just REALLY doesn't want me to exist!
Scary!
Today was a sucky day - physically.
SOOO ready for this baby to come.
People always say, "you will miss pregnancy, so enjoy it while you can", so I truly try to.
And I am normally not so complainy but...I HURT!
This weekend is John's reunion. Oh boy.......
Hopefully we will be buying our carseat and stroller this weekend too.
WOOHOO!
'BOUT TIME!
I have been super anxious about getting it, because it is really the last thing that we need before baby comes.
My visiting teachers came over tonight.
I love them.
One of them made me a super cute "nursing apron", as I like to call them, for my birthday :)
She's the sweetest.
I am blessed to have such wonderful friends.
Other then that not much is happening over here in the trailer park :)
Hope everyone is enjoying their week!
LOVE YOU ALL!
No comments:
Post a Comment