AAH!
I am so sorry for those of you whose dashboards I am totally spamming!
I am having a blog-tastic day!
Seriously…I have actually written a few blogs today that I am not going to post until later, because I feel like I have posted WAY too much today…I need to space them out a bit. Haha!
But, I must blog about how today has gone in general, because that is what I do! :)
Today has been crappy.
HAHA!
Who says I am a pessimist?!
(reference to an earlier blog)
I am in some pain..and it stinks. I haven’t had a whole lot to do and I need to fill my time with SOMETHING so that my day might go by a little faster.
Sitting and writing out a blog is fun for me.
I have always liked keeping journals but I hate to physically write.
Typing makes it sooo much easier! :)
Actually, I am a really fast typist, only problem is that I tend to make a lot of mistakes.
(Need I mention the "peep-hole" incident?! HAHAHAH. If you aren't lucky enough to know about that, I feel sorry for you...)
Anyways, (I always get off on tangents!) I finished the book I was reading last night, and can’t quite get into this new one yet (I know I will eventually, everyone I know who has read it, loves it! –The memory Keepers Daughter-) so blogging constantly is my new time-filler! :)
I DID manage to be a little productive today and did some laundry (4 loads! Ok, so two of them were just ONE item each..but still! :)) and do some dishes, make john fish- rice and veggies for his lunch and even made a pot roast for dinner!
Not to mention the 47 blogs I have posted today. Hahah!
And they aren’t short ones either!
I also sold our papasan (YESSSSSS FINALLYY!!!!) on craigslist and so the guy came at 7:00 to pick it up. WOOHOO!
Selling this thing has been a STRUGGLE!
It was the very last piece of John's "bachelor-hood" and he was holding onto it for DEAR LIFE!
He finally agreed to sell it, after it has sat in our storage room for months....hehe...
Then at 8:00 John got a really cool opportunity and I tagged along with him! :)
There is this institute class that apparently teaches foreign speaking people (non-members and members alike) how to speak English!
John has always wanted to teach the class but was never called to do so.
Well, the guy who teaches the class is going out of town, and so he asked John to do it!
It's pretty neat because most of the people are Chinese, so John got to use his mad-Chinese-speaking-skills to impress them! :)
They all told me that he speaks great Mandarin!
They all told me that he speaks great Mandarin!
We packed a bag of a bunch of different clothing and taught them how to say things like: shirt, dress, pants, shoes, socks, tie, jacket....etc.
Afterwards, I was going to pack up the bag, but a few of the women motioned for me to stay sitting (because I am pregnant and all) and they folded everything and put it back.
It was so cute.
I said "Thank you" and they repeated it back to me...
and then I remembered that I know how to say thank you in Chinese, so I said it.
Xie Xie (sounds like "she-ay, she-ay")
They all gave me these SHOCKED looks and were so impressed.
It was fun.
Now we are home, and it's John's turn for the computer....boo!!!
How dare he take away my blogging tool.
We need a second computer! (No we don't...we would never talk to each other!)
Ok, Love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment