Saturday, July 30, 2011

For journaling purposes only

Thought I was going to go into labor today in Walmart!
We were walking around Walmart doing some grocery shopping late at night after a hard working day.
Probably not the best idea.
I was already exhausted and as we walked through Walmart I got hotter and hotter and started walking slower and slower and then had some pain "down there" that made me have to stop dead in my tracks a few times.
We finally got done with all our shopping and got to the check out line...
There was only two lines open and the line we ended up in (keep in mind they both had the looooongest lines on both of the check outs!) went SOOO SLOW.
We definitely picked the wrong line!
(Side note: Why does Walmart have 800 check out lines, and only 2 or 3 are ever in use?! Ridiculous!!!)

I had to eventually go walk over to the shoe section and sit down while we waited.
I seriously thought I was going to pass out....

After FINALLY paying for our groceries we started our walk to the car and thats when a bit of panic set in!
I KNEW I wasn't going into labor or anything, but the pain was pretty bad and walking was impossible.
I had John run ahead and load up the car, and by the time I made it to the car, he was done packing it up....It was hilarious though, I didn't know it was possible to walk as slow as I was!

As you may know, we like to make fun of ourselves...
We laughed about how hilarious it would be if I went into labor in a WALMART!
Barefoot and pregnant, living in a trailer, driving in the swagger wagon and going into labor in Walmart....wouldn't that just be PERFECT?! haha.

2 comments:

  1. you could totally post a picture of you in labor on peopleofwalmart.com...too funny. Maybe braxtin hix (sp)? I always get so annoyed with walmart and the check out system they have or should I day dont have going on. Glad you got to go swimming today, did it help your back at all? Seems your saturday was not so bad after all, glad to hear it. Happy Sunday tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you were dehydrated, that causes contractions. At least you were right next to the hospital if you were in labor!

    ReplyDelete