Saturday, July 30, 2011

It's Saturday

I have been looking forward to Saturday so that John and I could go swimming...
I am a fish at heart, and haven't gone swimming this summer yet, which is even more sad considering that I am pregnant and everyone says swimming is SOOO great while you are pregnant and takes so much pressure off your back...

Well...earlier this week John informed me that he gets to go build a house for habitat for humanity today with some other guys from church.
John has been the one working on getting it all set up, he just forgot to tell me it would be THIS weekend!
THAT BUGGER!

I mean, really, your wife wants to go swimming together and you decide to go build a house for some poor deserving family?!
What a jerk!

Haha...Joking of course...

Last night was Friday date night but it didn't exactly go as I had hoped either.
We went out to dinner with some new friends that we made in our birthing class.
That was a great time....This girl and I just chatted about pregnancy and commiserated together, hehe...
But then I expected (I think one of our general authorities told us not to have expectations in our marriage...I'm still working on that!) that John would do something else fun with me!
Just us two, alone...
Even if it was just GROCERY shopping!
(For some reason we love grocery shopping together, when did we become an 80 year old couple who goes to Walmart for dates?!)
But nope, we came home and he flipped on the TV...
ARE YOU SERIOUS!?
Uhg....
Then a moth flew into our house...and if you know anything about me, you know I am basically DEATHLY afraid of moths (its pathetic, i know, but its a serious and real fear!)
and i FLIPPED OUT...which caused the dogs to flip out and "attack" John because they were protecting me...which caused JOHN to flip out on me....which caused me to cry and go to bed early....
HAHAHHAHAHAHHA

I guess we will try again next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment