Seriously have never been this tired in my life...but I blog on! :) That is dedication, my friends!
So instead of typing a bunch, which is usually pretty boring for you all anyways, I will just post some pictures.....enjoy these little gems
 |
| I have seriously blown up this week...EVERYWHERE. My arms are huge, my legs are huge...uhg. Kill me.... |
 |
| Finally a cute picture of Zulu |
 |
| My mom wanted a picture of Zulu's "blonde" hair. |
 |
| Finally got the package (that we thought was lost in the mail!) from my sister! SOOOOO MUCHHH FUNN!! |
 |
| Curtains, blankets, cutest burp clothes ever, a lovie-AKA-wristlet-fabric for the crib skirt.......LOOOOOOVEEEE EVERYYYTHING |
 |
| Had to hang the curtains ASAP. Need to fix the dryer so it doesnt stick out...I also need to make that door with the tiny little wreath a heck of a lot cuter... haha |
 |
| Sooo cuuuute |
 |
| The fabric for the bedskirt (I still need to make it..but I was just too excited and wanted to see what it would look like...hehe) |
 |
| Red Bento Sushi...yum yum!!! |
 |
| My mom and I both really wanted to get a "pretty" picture of us both, but we were too lazy to get ready today, so this is what we got...HAHAHAHHHA |
 |
| What you dont know from looking at this picture, is that we took about 7,195 pictures! (Cant wait to post some of the pictures my mom caught, they are hilarious) |
 |
| The pups, watching us taking our pictures |
 |
| John and I had just gotten into a water fight....He tries to act sweet and innocent, but he's not!!! |
 |
| SEEE!! |
I know...Not the greatest pictures but they are the only ones I took today, and I am just tooooo tired to worry about typing up some big funny story about our day. So...Off to bed I go
Love you all! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment