Few baby dreams last night.
One was about giving birth (wasn't a fun dream) and then one about John having NO CLUE how to change a diaper.
He tried to slide it off instead of taking off the little tabby things.
Poop got everywhere.
And for some reason I had to use my hands to wipe her bum.
Weird...
John also left her on the bed by herself for like 10 miuntes and she rolled off.
I dont know why my subconcious has such little faith in John's fathering abilities...I have complete faith!
I think I have some sort of weird morning sickness these days. Haha. Its not like I puke or anything but I just feel TERRBILE every morning....super sluggish and like I could puke. I haven't got up to make John his breakfast or snacks for work in a few days :( I feel terrile.
I usually feel sick until I nap later in the day, and then I feel better. So maybe I should just take a nap immediately! haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment