Monday, June 20, 2011

Nothing new or fun to report

Another not so good day here.
Laying on the couch most of today with my poor swollen feet up.
Positive of the day is that I can actually see my ankles!
But they still feel swollen.
Hot and cold all day.
One second I am bundling myself up in sweats, a sweatshirt and big cozy socks in my fluffy blanket and the next second I am stripping all my clothes off and aiming the fan in my direction (sorry for the horrible image).

I have this weird burning feeling in my chest. It's not heartburn (although I feel that 24/7) it's more like that burning feeling in your chest when you have a real deep, dry cough. Except there is no cough. It's really annoying

Today I was going to hang up some picture frames and a few shelves (the black frames NEXT to the TV and the black shelves ON the TV) but instead I have spent most of the day in my PJs with this view-- My big ol' belly....feet propped up and old sitcoms on netflix



No comments:

Post a Comment