plumber is here fixing our drains. Apparently it is a clogged sewer line like 100 feet from our trailer. Some other people in the trailer park have been having issues apparently too. We were just the only ones who called anyone to fix it (uh...GROSS...We even waited an entire day! why has no one else called?!?!)
So the trailer park is going to pay for it, which is nice!
Our landlord FINALLY called back (a day and a half later!) so he knows whats going on, and will probably be pretty happy that the trailer park is paying for it so he doesn't have to! (Since he will probably have to buy us a new oven! CROSS YOUR FINGERS THAT I GET A NEW OVEN!!!)
I am stuck in my bedroom with the dogs right now. If we leave them in here by themselves they bark and go crazy and if I stay with them they just lay here. So, its much less of a hassle, but i am bored and hungry! So what to do...what to do?....BLOG AGAIN! haha sorry guys!
Today has been a fun day pregnancy wise. I can feel the different parts of our baby now. I can (well, i try, who knows if i am right) identify if its a foot or a head or her butt. hehe. She will kick and I will have this huge lump on my belly, and so I will push on it. Its hard like a rock but eventually either kicks back at my hand or moves away and then its like she does a little jig in there. My whole belly goes crazy.
Something new every week! It's fun!
Well...hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful weather we are having!!
No comments:
Post a Comment