Monday, June 27, 2011

The fam

My mom, step dad and little sister (and their dog) are in town. It's so nice having them over to our home :) We have just been being lazy and laying around watching movies but it has been nice. I think we all needed the break. (not that I am very busy lately doing anything else anyways...hehe)

My mom and step dad are outside right now on our deck tanning. Allison and I are inside with the A/C on watching some netflix :)

We plan on going to sushi tonight when John gets off work, and then my fam leaves :( BOOO!!!

It has been crazy here with all 3 dogs, mostly due to Zulu being WAY too friendly and excited about everything. haha.

This is poor Alli, sitting on the couch, with my Step-Dad sitting on her, with all 3 dogs sitting on him...haha, Oh pups...Our life would be so dull without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment