Friday, June 3, 2011

blah

Zulu is fine. Took her to the vet. Apparently she is just stressed. Poor girl! Seems fine to me! They gave her some meds and some special food to last a week. Hopefully it helps.

She has been pooping inside CONSTANTLY. Like 6 or 7 times a day. And it's liquid and bloody. NOT FUN to clean up.

Driving me crazy.

I haven't been feeling great myself.

Uncomfortable, can't sleep, tired all the time and moody!

I haven't felt moody or real hormonal until recently. I feel like a crazy person now. Yesterday was full of crying that I couldn't stop....followed by "the giggles" that I couldn't control. It was quite an embarrassing mixture of emotions.

The whole trailer shakes when the washer is going, cracks me up.

Going to some new friends house tonight for dinner, hopefully I feel a little better....UHG! What a drag!


Beautiful day today! Hopefully it sticks around, the last week has really stunk!


LOVE YOU ALL!

1 comment:

  1. Glad Zulu is going to be fine, I would not be able to hangle cleaning up poop like that, ewww.
    I was so happy when I got up this morning at it was sunny. Yay for nice weather in forever. Being pregnant is so hard on one's body, I totally hear ya there. I am not much of a bath person, but hot baths really do help...and tons of pillows. Haha.Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete