Thursday, August 29, 2013

Photo dump

When Bice came to visit, her and John had to get some Eritrean food. 
It was Gianna's first time having it. 

I am not a fan of Eritrean food AT. ALL. So I was interested to see if Gianna liked it.
She didn't. AT. ALL. 
She called it "yucky poo-poo"
We all laughed.
I have to say, it does look like poo-poo!


Last time playing on the balcony

This little girl loves looking at her daddy!

And holding his finger 

Have I posted this yet?
Gianna taking care of Evelyn. So sweet. 
Evelyn started to cry in her swing and Gianna got worried, said "shhh baby Evelyn. its ok." then asked "mommy! Hold it? Baby Evelyn?"
Such a sweet sister

Day before John moved we decided to have a pool day!


I hung out with little Ms. Double Chin and daddy and Gianna played in the water (they are in the background)

Feeding her ducky



I asked if I could take a picture of her and she just turned around.
I guess that's a no....

But then she gave in :)

Look at her looking at him



Pretty view of the mountains from our front door.

Bought a couch for $150.
SOOO cozy.
And much better than sitting on the floor! 

No comments:

Post a Comment