Thursday, September 5, 2013

First week in AZ

Gianna woke up grumpy. 
Typical. 

Gianna had us stop on the side of the road to pee.
Super typical. 

Evelyn looked like a turtle 

I got a picture with all 3 of us girls...sort of. 

John loved on Evie. 

Gianna begged for another yogurt.
How could I resist?

Mogaw (who became Greyma while she was here) got Gianna a pink elephant that she loves!
Pink elephants have "special" meaning in our fam. 
;) 

Evelyn got her special Auntie Miss Miss blanket that we have been waiting for.
Beautiful.
Took Gianna a while to be ok with it being Evelyn's. 

(She put it around her and said "brr cold!" -- it certainly wasnt cold!)

My mom found my bunny girl cape that I wore constantly as a child. 
Love it. 




John and I are LOTS of Oreos :-/

When we picked up Mogaw from the airport Gianna held a sign :)

Gianna got a dolly from missy miss!


Loved her elephant 

SWAM!







Gianna acted goofy 

Watched TV with her duckies 




Saw a BEAUTIFUL sunset 


And sunrise 

Gianna ate a cake pop

We went to Gates Pass again




Everyone napped except me

I lounged...a lot
(Have a pinched nerve in back. It's horrible. Going to chiro soon.)

Said goodbye to Greyma :(

Hehe...

Duckies in love 

My mom caught this gem. 

But I caught this one when we picked her up from the airport!
Getting her flirt on! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment