Luckily she didn't know any better :)
We hung out and watched some of her shows during the day while daddy worked.
Then we went grocery shopping.
I know, I know, pretty exciting stuff...
We got her bday hats and a cupcake but I was most excited about her blowing out the candles.
So I got some cute candles and debated whether to get a lighter or not.
But I was pretty sure I remembered where the lighter was so I said forget it.
We got home and I couldn't find the lighter :(
Gianna was screaming as soon as we walked in the door for her cupcake, and. Evelyn was screaming to be fed, so we whipped out the hats and cupcake, and i whipped out my boob (hehe) and we sang happy bday.
Then Gianna screamed and cried because she didn't want her cupcake...not even one bite....
*fave palm*
We facetimed with my mom and then we called it a night.
Sorry Gianna, it'll be better next year!! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment