I died when I saw it on craiglist and knew I had to act fast.
John and I decided at the last minute that "we could all go, it would fit into the car with all of us in it"
It was 45 mins away.
When we got there we realized we were giant idiots.
We ended up getting it all in but john and I were kissing the dash, and we couldn't see the girls.
There wasn't an ounce of empty space in our car and our back hatch was up...
But it was SOOO worth it, right?
She seemed happy.
Im so glad she enjoyed her bed today during her nap....*face palm*
Here's Evelyn slowly falling off the couch during her nap, head first.
There was an old table I have been DYING to buy.
It was up for 200 but absolutely 100% not worth that.
We offered 80 and the guy only went to 175.
No go.
Later we found this one. Posted for $250 and we got it for $80
YESSSS!
I won't lie, I am addicted to Craigslist and go on it at least 15 times a day (not kidding....)
Today is why! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment