This blog will be quick and "rambely".
I told John we wouldn't have room in our car for all our stuff.
He thought we would and INSISTED on waiting until the last minute.
Him and Gianna were supposed to leave Monday at 6pm for their 14 hour drive to AZ.
6:00 came and we couldn't even fit half our stuff in.
So at the last minute we bought Gianna a plane ticket to ride with Ev and I.
We fit the rest of the stuff in and John finally left around 8.
Getting ready for bed.
Gianna doesn't do well unless her specific routine is done and in this case we couldn't do it soo....I let her watch TV on the ipad until she was super tired
Gianna tossed and turned all night long and eventually slept on the floor.
Didn't want a blanket or pillow which turned out great for me because I didn't have a blanket and so I used hers :)
He thought he had hit a really big moth but it was a bat! Sick.
This cutie woke up earlier than normal
I had no room!
I've never seen someone toss around so much. It was incredible.
Time to wake up!
Courtney and Brody took us to the airport :)
Gianna loved the flight for about 20-30 mins.
Me too Gianna...me too.
I didn't really care what anyone thought because I mean, what can I do? But I had never seen Gianna act that way. It was almost scary.
I got a lot of really nice compliments from people afterwards saying that they would have lost it on their child and that I handled it really well.
One lady even made me tear up. It was nice to have understanding passengers.
Gianna fell asleep AS we were landing and was hyperventilating in her sleep from her 1.5 hour fit. It was sad.
So since her and Ev were both asleep I let everyone get off before us.
People walked by and said under their breath "OMG she has TWO!"
Haha. I think people felt bad for me.
Gianna wouldn't let me carry her out (I had a backpack on, Ev in the carrier on my front and carrying Gianna on my hip. But she freaked out and wouldn't let me so the flight attendant grabbed her and basically ran out of the plane to where my stroller was. It was really sweet! I was thankful!
Gianna kicked and screamed the whole time. Poor flight attendant.
*siiiiiiigh*
John drove the 14 hours without stopping. He said it felt fast and that he was pretty hopped up on caffeine the whole time. (He never drinks caffeine and ended up drinking 4 energy drinks. Ha!)
Oh and Gianna was so crazy on the plane that she ripped my shirt and it wouldn't stay up.
We are renting a bed but have no other furniture. Not fun.
The bed hadnt got there at this point so a cozy nap on the floor was as good as it got. Ha.
Gianna found herself a seat though :)
She also found herself an awesome new hiding place.
I woke up this morning to find her by her gate.
UHG.
Guess we will have to teach her to stay in bed again... Just like every other move!

















No comments:
Post a Comment