- she has this high pitch scream/cry that's actually really adorable and sort of quiet at the same time. She RARELY cries. Seriously. I literally think she's cried maybe 5 times. She normally just makes some fussy noises and then is fine. So awesome.
- Huge feet, HUGE. Newborn socks don't fit and newborn clothes are big on her everywhere EXCEPT her feet are pushing the limit in the feetsies.
- Just like Gianna could, she can hold up head/ push up her body for a surprisingly long amount of time. The doctor was totally shocked and even said it looked like she was already on the verge of turning over when places on her belly. He said she will be an athlete. I'm pretty sure our old doctor said the same thing about Gianna. Weird.
- John called Gianna his little glow worm when she was born. He called Evelyn "slug". I love the natural nicknames that just come to him :)
- I call her "eh-vee" and John calls her "ee-vee"
- so far she's an excellent sleeper just like Gianna! We are truly blessed with our children!
- she has only cried HARD once. She was cold, naked and starving.
- Evelyn seems to be a bit "darker" than Gianna.
Gianna was more of my mini-me. With auburn hair, fair skin and big eyes.
Evelyn has very very dark brown hair, no red tinge at all. She also seems to have darker skin than I remember Gianna having. In fact gianna is currently a lighter color than Evelyn and weve spent the summer in the sun! I think her eyes are smaller like johns, and are hooded like his as well, and I think her eyes may turn brown.
It'll be so cute to have one that looks like me and one that looks like John :)
This was the first time I let her nap with her arms out. I think she was happy :)
Gianna liked to sleep exactly like this too.
See! This is Gianna. Sleeping in the field goal position!
Evelyn cried in her swing and Gianna sort of panicked, ran to her, said "it's ok baby Evelyn, shhhh". Then tried to give her her binky.
She can already hold her head up for long periods of time. So strong, just like Gianna was!
She wouldn't take it so Gianna held out her arms and said "mommy, hold it? Baby Evelyn?"
So I let her hold Evelyn.
She put the binky in her mouth and put her finger inside the binky.
She must see me do that, Evelyn likes it. Gianna did when she was a baby too.
Gianna thinks its hilarious. She says "funny mouth".

















No comments:
Post a Comment