Sunday, August 11, 2013

The little things

I've been REALLY wanting one last nap with Gianna before the baby gets here.
Mostly so I could just stare are her cuteness since she will never hold still to cuddle much anymore. 
Today I got my wish! 

I napped and Gianna napped and John watched TV.
When Gianna woke up John brought her in our bedroom because I had just woke up too and she fell back to sleep!
I just smiled and stared at her, trying to burn the image in my mind forever.

John went back out and watched TV and so I had some time with just her and I.

She woke up crying and John rushed in, I rubbed her back which she looooves and she just fell right back to sleep.
John fell asleep at that point too. 

At one point Gianna, in her sleep, reached up and grabbed my arm and gave it a cute little pat.

Then when she woke up she asked me to come out to the couches with her. She asked for a specific show and then asked to sit on my lap and cuddle. 
That rarely happens anymore.

Sometimes it's the little things in life...


No comments:

Post a Comment