We got directions to the nearest one and headed out.
We drove around aimlessly forever until we finally called. It wasnt where google said it was at all!
Then we went grocery shopping and on the way out it started to rain SO. HARD.
Everyone was lining up inside waiting for the rain to stop but I pushed my way through and said "I'm from Seattle John! We are going!"
(Johns biggest pet peeve in the woooorld is being wet)
So I pushed the cart and just started running, jumping in puddles and getting soaking wet.
But it was awesome!
John and Gianna didn't have nearly as much fun.
When Gianna got into the car she said, "dirty messy rain!!!"
Ha.
On the way home from the store our car broke down and the power stearing went out and it started to overheat.
It was quite the evening.
Hopefully I don't go into labor tonight or tomorrow because we won't have a car to get there. HAHA!
That would be just our luck...
Maybe AAA would give me a ride. Ha.


No comments:
Post a Comment