I told her it was a bunny and then she pointed to some books and said "mommy, what is that?"
I told her they were books.
She knew both answers but likes to quiz me occasionally :)
I thought it was cool that she knew the difference between "this" and "that"
The other day someone asked Gianna a question about me (I don't remember the question) and she said "yes she do"
Then later she was asked if she needed to go potty.
She said "no! I don't!"
I thought it was cool that she knew the difference between "she" and "I"
Today she used the words "mine" and "yours" appropriately.
Crazy.
Funny story of the day....
Gianna brought me her pink bunny and i Iaid it on my shoulder and started to pat it's back like it was a baby.
I said, "look Gianna, mommy has a baby"
She looked at it and whispered, "shhh! Quiet!"
I have been TRYING to teach her when to whisper and such but it goes in one ear and out the other so I was surprised she said that.
I got excited and whispered back, "good job Gianna! We need to whisper when babies are sleeping"
She whispered "shhh quiet" again and then got up really close to the bunny's face.
It was a really slow and gentle approach and then all of a sudden she screamed in the bunnys face, "WAKE UUUPP!!!"
...I guess we still need to work on that one...
When Gianna does something that she knows is wrong, I usually let her know that I'm disappointed and then I give her my disappointed look.
If I just express my disappointment with words, she's fine...
But as soon as I give her "the look" she puts her hand out and yells "stop itttt!!!!"
I guess she's not a fan of "the look".
No comments:
Post a Comment