Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Photo dump

Awful picture of me but Geeg looks so cute :)

She calls this the "W" pillow
It's a chevron boppy pillow, I thought it was so smart that she called it a "W" pillow

Not sure if I posted this yet and I don't feel like going back and looking since I'm on my phone SOO...
38 week pic 

Using daddy as a pillow 

She made daddy put a cup on his and her head and then sing the happy bday song 

She brought me a crushed green ball from her pit and told me it was a "yummy green apple"

Then actually took a bite.
Sick.

Watching TV on the computer..
Sometimes mommy needs a break...
More often as of lately..

Cuddling on daddy before bed 

Haha...she slowly sank down. 

We had a flash flood warning pop up on our phone the other night. 
Within minutes the rain was coming down like CRAZY! 
Lightening was insane, thunder was SO loud, lots of hail and the street outside was like a river.
Just south of us somene died by getting swept away in the water.
Denver weather is just nuts!
We went swimming the next afternoon and had gone on a long walk this day before the rain came! 
And it was HOT and sunny on our walk!
This photo was taken within just a second of eachorher, the lightening was lighting up our whole house. 

Daddy was making a list, Gianna wanted to make one too :)
She likes copying daddy

Seriously, not much better then yummy fruit/berries

Gianna wouldn't eat her raspberries but liked putting them on her fingers 
(She often is naked, sue me! The girl just doesn't like pants!)



Falling asleep on daddy 


She made me put underwear on her bunny the other day before she would let me put it on her. 

Picked out her entire outfit this day.
She was VERY adamant about the green leggings and her flip flips.
She also had us put a green clip and a pink clip in her hair. 
So cute






We have tons of bunnies that roam our complex.
It's been fun to watch them grow, they were TINY when we first moved here and are much bigger now. 

We had friends over the other night. Gianna had fun running around and playing with the kids..
And then stealing their ipad and watching their movie later that night. Ha. 

The guys played games, the woman sat around and talked about pregnancy/labor. Haha 
Typical 

Coloring first thing in the morning while mommy and daddy struggled to wake up. 

Gianna John and I have seemed to have all caught a cold.
SO awesome considering baby will be here very soon (yes, that's sarcasm)
Gianna's nose is like a faucet.
I was seriously having to wipe it every minute or so (Gianna doesn't like boogies and asks me to wipe it. Such a cutie)
I finally got so fed up that I stuck some toilet paper up her nose.
Gianna thought it was hilarious,
Threw her hands into the air and said "TA-DA!!!"


No comments:

Post a Comment