Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Gianna stuff

Found a rubber duckie at Walmart and would not part with it.
She gave it her sunglasses for the ride home and put it in the baby swing and swung it softly. 

New bath toys!

Her hair is so long when it's wet

Since Bice is here Gianna doesn't like missing out when it's time for bed. 
She has taken to "going to sleep" and then quietly moving her pillow and blanket into a position where she can see through the cracked door. 
So funny.

One of my new favorite things Gianna says is "delicious"
Or "mmm-lucious!" As she says it...

It's cute no matter when she says it but she now says it after giving kisses. She will kiss Evelyn and then say "mm-lucious!!"
It's so cute 

I think this was taken a night or two before I had Evelyn. 
Gianna and I were hanging out in my bed, she was watching shows on the laptop and I was reading the news on my phone.
I started texting with my mom when Gianna decided she wanted my attention, so she grabbed my texting thumb and wouldn't let go.
Haha. Cutie.

Hanging on the balcony with Nona.


The last pictures of us when it was just her and I!


Love my little stinky! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment