Saturday, August 4, 2012

Running. freaking. sucks

I'm on day 4, and I hate it more today than I did 3 days ago....
BUT....Ill keep it up.
*siiiiigh*
I did have ONE good day (day two) where I felt like "ah, this isnt so bad!"
But since then I have wanted to just say "FORGET IT!" every time

I hope John's knee heals soon because it would be MUCH more fun if he was running next to me, and not on a bike basically falling off because he's moving so slow trying to stay next to me. HAHA!
Gianna doesn't appreciate going so slow either. 

I am 200% positive that I need new shoes, but I am not investing in shoes until I know that I will stick with it
At this point, I am pretty committed but....I don't have the best history in the "Im going to get in shape" department
So...in the meantime, my back and hips and knees feel razor blades inside my body
so overall it's a wonderful experience

yay running..........................uhg



1 comment:

  1. I had that same idea... I wasn't going to spend money on running shoes until I knew I was going to stick to it. My advice? Get the shoes first! Seriously, once I bought real running shoes, not only was I free of knee pain, I was more motivated because I had spent so much money I felt guilty if I didn't use them. And please please please have someone who knows what they are talking about help you! Remember, with shoes you really do get what you pay for. (But you can always go with last year's model) Great job! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete