Since John and I got married we have been on a "get out of debt" journey.
(poor guy. had no debt but married a girl with quite a bit)
Doing so we have sworn off going to movies and I have personally sworn off getting my hair done, getting pedicures and other needless things like that (as much as i hate to admit that they are needless....*Siiiigh*)
It's turned out good for us especially considering how often we would likely go to the movies otherwise and how many changes I would have made to my hair (still want to go blond. uhg)
Alas, I have stuck to box dying my hair. One thing I despise about my hair is that it does NOT hold color...at all.
It doesn't matter if I use every "make your color last" product in the book...it's just my hair.
So in order to get the color that I want (a darker auburn then my hair is naturally) I have to color it WAY darker and WAYYYY more red then I would prefer.
Basically I have "ugly" hair for about a week, and then it usually fades to a color that suits me more...and stays that way for quite a while.
Well, today I dyed my hair.
It's going to be pretty in a week or two but today I feel gothic. ha!
I always use the same dye but it's $10 a box (i use two for my thick hair) and I decided this time to get something similar but cheaper.
It's much darker and much more red then the my usual stuff, but it should be ok.
I also spilt super glue all over my hands today (the tube exploded...even though I was VERY careful about that! Obviously not careful enough)
I used fingernail polish remover to get it off my hands and I swear I have washed my hands 700 times since then but the smell is still there. and my hair smells like hair dye.......
Soooo basically I stink, and im ugly....
it's gonna be an awesome day.... :-)
ah, Sarcasm.....it get's me through everything :)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete