Friday, August 31, 2012

more Gigi pictures

Sometimes I just go through "slumps" where I dont really feel like blogging.
Those are the times I just add pictures
Which is probably WAY more appealing then my long blogs. 
so.....youre welcome :)


Gianna's hair can be preeeetty crazy when she wakes up in the morning. 
Depending on how she wore her hair the day before and if she got a bath or not. 
Cracks me up
(Don't mind the rash on her face. This was day 1 of strawberry allergy rash. *sigh*)

Gianna had a pretty decent little diaper rash (only her second one ever. Both induced from strawberries!)
so we were letting her "air out" 
We put her in her high chair to eat lunch and somehow she got ahold of a napkin 
(i think she reached onto the table)
anyways...when I took her out of the seat she had a cheerio and said napkin stuck in her cheeks. 
She didnt notice and walked around like this forever. 
WE. WERE. DYING. 



Day three of rash....much better, huh?
On the other hand, she now has her first owwie right smack dab on her face. 
She's obviously very proud.


No comments:

Post a Comment