Poor Gianna has 3 teeth coming in at once.
(Two front teeth on top, and her bottom left tooth)
They have finally cut through the gums but are still just BARELY there.
You can really only see them if you look hard
(which is hard considering she does NOT like people looking in her mouth.)
but if you rub her gums you can feel the little razor blades.
Poor thing.
She's not the happiest camper.
Night time hasn't been the most pleasant experience, although I have to say, teething is easier than I thought it might be.
Also, our (normally) bottomless pit no longer loves all food.
Shes very picky and seems to prefer cold/frozen things
(can't blame her)
Teething tablets are a LIIIIFE SAVER!
I am also weaning her right now
I only feed her once or twice a day these days.
It's VERY exciting (although I am sure I will miss it someday)
I have been "sick" today.
Pretty sure my iron levels are low due to the miscarriage.
Last week, the doctor said that I should get my levels checked if I wasnt feeling well (at the time).
But I was feeling fine so we didnt do it
as time has gone on I have felt worse and worse.
Super weak, dizzy and EXTREMELY TIRED...extremely!
(I basically slept away the ENTIRE day today. It was strange)
So spinach and red meats are my new best friend for a while
along with iron pills.
Joy.
John is almost done with work
(WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!)
It's been a rough go these last few weeks.
He has reached a point where we will have enough money to get us through the school year
(which was the whole point of this job)
but if he gets 30 more accounts in the next two weeks (do-able if he kicks butt)
it will give us an EXTRA $7,000
......$7,000!!!!!!!!!!!
But it's tough.
$7,000 obviously makes me want to kick his butt in gear, but we are both burnt out of it
Id be fine if he stayed home
Luckily he's more motivated then me :)
It's hot, he's really the only one selling so there is no one really pushing him and with Gianna not feeling great, and me being sick, his sweet care-taking attitude makes him want to stay home and take care of us.
It's supposed to be 106 degrees tomorrow where he sells
Poor guy.
We can't wait for school to start!
Gianna has become a TERRIBLE listener.
Uhg.
All my bragging about her being the best listener ever has come to bite me in the butt!
She doesn't listen to ANYTHING and every "no"...."dont do that"...."be nice to the dog/baby"
is HILARIOUS to her, it only makes her MORE aggressive as she tests us
Anyone ever have this problem?
I wont lie, I am at a bit of a loss with it.
During Relief Society yesterday she wouldn't sit still (surprise surprise) and she wanted to steal EVERY kids toy
at one point she walked over to me with several toys in her hands...from THREE different kids!
*Sigh*
She also went to play with a baby and I was so nervous.
She's just been so aggressive with everyone/thing lately.
But she wasn't too bad.
I hate feeling like I have "the violent" kid.
uhg.
I know it's just a phase buuuut....it stinks :)
She used to be pretty shy, which I hated (considering i was basically a mute until I was 13)
but now she is VERY outgoing, and I hate that too (mostly because it makes ME have to be outgoing! NOOO!)
Well, with all that negativity let me end on some positive notes.
She LOVES pictures of Jesus.
When she wakes up from every nap we walk by a picture of Jesus
On the way towards the picture I always ask "Where is Jesus?"
She gets really excited and points.
One day John was home and got her from her nap.
Apparently she kept saying "Jesus, Jesus!" and pointing at the picture
(he had no idea that I showed her who Jesus was so he was shocked. ha!)
At church she will see pictures of Jesus and get REALLY excited
It's adorable!
She is VERY sweet to her mamma.
She hugs me and kisses me all the time.
She's very cuddley when she wakes up from a nap and just lays on me for a while
(my favorite part of EVERY day :))
She also is completely in love with her daddy.
She loves to be chased around and jump all over him.
When he is home, she is his little shadow.
EVERYWHERE he goes!
Is there anything so heartwarming?!
I dont think so.
She is also SO smart!
(More on that tomorrow!)
It's amazing to see her learn new things EVERY day.
I love our girly so much.
As frustrating as she can be sometimes, she is SUCH a joy to be around
So loving and SO funny!
Who knew an 11 month old could make me laugh so much!?
No comments:
Post a Comment