Tuesday, August 28, 2012

random pics

Gianna and I went to playgroup today
it was fun especially because our friend Courtney and her kids were here from the Tri-Cities
we always love seeing them!
Gianna, as always, likes to wander around without me and so she tried to escape a few times
eventually I just let her. 
See that tiiiiiiiny little person wayyy off into the distance?
That's Gianna!
She's so cute!


John and I went to the mall recently...
Gianna walked the entire length of the mall (slooooowly) and once she got to the other end she layed down flat on the floor
Right as I went to take the picture, of course, she got up
While I shopped, john walked around with gianna and she apparently walked straight into a glass window
HA!
Hilarious

Her favorite little fort 



Shopping for birthday attire (bought the crown)

Gianna found a cute little chair at Ross.
Only $35 but shes not getting it 
maybe someday. Poor thing.

anytime John and I go to a restaurant where they have crayons and paper 
we play a little game.
I draw a random shape and John makes it into a picture. 
He always surprises me how good he does!
This was his picture
The brown outline of the body is what I drew

Then he drew a picture for me
He drew the red lines
....I am not nearly as talented as him. haha!






No comments:

Post a Comment