Thursday, February 23, 2012

Uphill from here

I took Gianna on an hour-or-so long walk today. 
She loved it, as always.
She especially loves "crashing" or bumps....it's cute.

Let me tell you....walking up a SUPER steep hill with broken hips is one thing....
walking up that same hill, with those same broken hips...AND pushing a stroller, is another!
yikes!


Here are some random pictures...



Mamma wasn't looking too hot on our walk...
(yes...that's a scarf on my head...my ears are really sensitive to the cold and i have no ear thingy-s)


I took like 100 pictures in a row. 
First she was crying (was trying to  get a good pouty face picture) 
then she was smiling
then she was giving me lots of these looks
I thought she was telling me, "SERIOUSLY WOMAN! STOP TAKING MY PICTURE!)

loves walks!

sucking her thumb even with a mitten on...so cute

as John said..."always has her nose in a book!" 
(Speaking of this last picture, does anyone else's baby arch their back and just balance on their head all the time? Gianna does it constantly! Its hilarious)


There was a huge smile under that book
This is all I caught of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment