Monday, February 13, 2012

3 years ago


Today is Feb 13th and it reminds me that 3 years ago today John had totally tricked me and took me to the Davenport Hotel for a nice dinner and asked me to be his Valentine :) haha.
He called me and told me he needed to find something for his mom for v-day and asked me to come with him.
It didnt seem that odd considering we spent every waking minute together.
But I protested becuase I looked TERRIBLE.
He came and got me anyways and then took me to dinner!
I couldn't believe it.
I looked awful and was in this SUPER nice resturaunt, it was funny.
Halfway through dinner he said he needed to go to the bathroom.
He took FOREVER.
Little did I know that he RAN back to his car (we had to park sort of far away) and brought me back the flowers that he had hidden in his car!
IT WAS SO SWEET

He got me two calla-lillies which were my fav flower at the time
Then he asked some stranger to take our picture with his Blackberry..
Hence the really high quality picture ;)


Later that evening John was participating in the FUNNIEST dance....
HAHAHA
The singles ward had made up this weird dance for the family wards valentines day dance.
So we went back to the stake center and John got in his "costume" and proceeded to perform this HILARIOUS and ridiculous dance (wasn't his fault that it was ridiculous, just that he volunteered! haha!)
This is John in his get-up
he looks really happy, doesnt he?
(HAHA, he was, they were just acting like bad mama-jammas)

Now...John was like THE stud of our singles ward, every girl wanted him
It always felt like a battle to the death - who would end up with John
HAHA! I WON!
Anyways...one of my friends asked what we were up to, so i told her the story about the davenport hotel. 
She told all the other girls and I remember sitting in the hallway, and all the girls surrounding me DUMBFOUNDED that John might be close to having a girlfriend
(which he did, a week later)
I felt like a rockstar! 
hahaha

Ah....memories

No comments:

Post a Comment