Tonight John and I were doing Pilates (ha. I love that my husband will do Pilates with me! :))
as we were doing it, the dogs wouldn't get out of my face and Gianna kept grabbing me
(she was sitting in her bumba chair)
Then she got a little fussy and so I picked her up and decided she needed a change..
So I changed her diaper and was going to get her into some PJs but she likes being naked so much, that I started letting her do Pilates with daddy.
hehe...
stretching her and "flapping" her arms and legs.
hehe...
stretching her and "flapping" her arms and legs.
it was cute.
She was smiling.
She was smiling.
All of a sudden I notice that her armpit it BEAT red and looks a little swollen!
So I look a little closer and realize she has an awful rash :(
Boo.
We cleaned it and put a little cream on it
We will keep an eye on it and make sure that it's staying dry under there from now on.
But I feel terrible!
I know babies get rashes, I know it's normal...but I still feel bad :)
Here it is, in all it's glory
(It actually looks way more red in person. Poor baby)
I found a rash similar to that on Emma June. I figured out it's under the arm that is the farthest away from me when I am bathing her. I think I didn't get all the soap out. Now I am super careful and she hasn't had one since.
ReplyDelete